Since its inception in 2010, “Rattles to Riches”, the competition which seeks to uncover new products for the nursery sector by supporting up and coming entrepreneurs, has propelled a host of new nursery products into the spotlight and onto the shelves of well-known retailers.
In previous years the competition has relied solely on a panel of influential industry voices to cast the deciding vote, however this year the rules are changing. In 2013 consumers will also be invited to get involved in the decision making process and could even help influence how the products are further developed. What better way to know what products are going to revolutionise the lives of new parents than by asking them direct!
With over 50 entries this year we have whittled it down to just 4 who will face this year’s judging panel.
- Katherine Parson – Kare Kot
- Rachel Day – Love Keep Create
- Richard Bell – The Rambler
- Amanda and Steven Kingsley – Snappy Bin
- Tom Pellereau – Winner of 2011 The Apprentice and inventor of the Nipper Clipper.
- Susie Boone – Editorial Director of Immediate Media & MadeForMums.com.
- Selina Russell – Member of the Baby Products Association & Founder of Cheek Rascals.
- Helen Wooldridge – Co-Founder & Director of ‘Must Have’ Baby towel – Cuddledry.
Finalists will be presenting on The Baby SHow stage with MadeForMums.com on Friday 25th October at 1.30pm. Click here to book tickets.